Saturday, October 15, 2011

Les Tresses

While in Cameroon, I finally had time to sit down and get my hair braided. I arrived shortly after lunch, about 1:30 pm. After negotiating the price, I sat down to start the process. Here are a few photos from the process...


A few minutes in...maybe 20?

2.5 hours later...still have to do all of the back of my hair...
2.5 hours later...finally done!! A total of five hours...




Having all that hair also allows you to do some funky things with it. Here's one...

Then there is the process of taking them out. I started with cutting them all shorter, so I could undo the braids...

Two days and a total of about 3-4 hours of time later, they were all out...

Don't worry, all my curls are still there, though my hair may a little bit thinner now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the braids! You looked just like Bob Marley, only better!