Friday, November 13, 2009

Changes

Last week friends Bill and Trixy left South Bend for a month of travels before leaving for a five year stay in Cameroon. It's been a rough week since, as they are close friends. However, I am rejoicing because this weekend I am spending time with them at the Global Health Missions Conference in Louisville.
So many things have happened since last week. Unfortunately, in the process of trying to put Windows XP on my Mac, I reformatted the hard drive, and have lost alot of data. I don't think I will be able recover it. I'm rather sad about this. There are a few things that are backed up other places, but not everything. I have one more place to check out to see what they can do. Be praying they can help!
No further progress has been made on plans for my post-graduate fellowship...I'm waiting for replies from WMM and from Joe Harvey in Congo. However, there are many things for me to do before I am ready to leave. Watching Bill and Trixy pack up and prepare to leave has helped open my eyes on all I need to do! Cleaning out the house, deciding what to take, what to leave, what to sell, and what to store is going to be a HUGE task, and is almost overwhelming to me. This in addition to a few things I need to do to get the house ready to put on the market. Oh, and complete residency and my Masters in Public Health. Just a few things on my plate. But with God's help, I'll get it all done.

No comments: