Sunday, November 1, 2009

The journey continues...

So after over a year hiatus from this blog, I've decided to start it back up again. I found it amusing to read my last entry. I had forgotten I had been having a dream about loss of my passport. Incidentally, it was stolen while I was in London on my way home. I have since gotten a new one, and used it recently to go to Ecuador for a mission trip. I travelled with Tim Noveroske, Randy Bladyl and many others to Chone, Ecuador for one week. Together, we saw many patients for medical and surgical conditions. It was a very rewarding trip. We were able to do several hernia repairs, both umbilical and inguinal, as well as vein stripping, an open cholecystectomy, and a circumcision.
Now I have returned to South Bend, IN, where I am completing a fourth year in Family Medicine Residency while completing a Masters in Public Health from Loma Linda University. I am currently preparing for my job following residency-a two year post-graduate fellowship through World Medical Mission.
Well, off to complete some homework....

No comments: