Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm so thankful for so many things!
First, I'd like to update you since the last post-my info on my Mac was able to get most of the information off-thanks to a business in South Bend called Pixel Creek. They retrieved the info and reinstated my hard drive for $135. Much better than the $700 from the other company I got the quote from!
Today we are celebrating thanksgiving at my house. My parents are here, Joel, Kristi, and their two sons, Logan and Eli are hear and stayed the night. Lyndsey and Zach are coming for lunch. Unfortunately, my other sister, Erin, and her family, Bob, Shaun, and Jaxyn couldn't make it. But I'll see them at Christmas. There is still much baking to be done before lunch is ready, so I'll have to keep this short.
Things I'm thankful for (in random order):
My health
My family
My faith
My job
My future job at World Medical Mission
My house
My garden
My friends
My church
Feeling loved

No comments: